| Last Modified: September 22, 2011
PERSONALWEB’S DMCA POLICY FOR REPORTING VIOLATION OF COPYRIGHT OWNERS’ RIGHTS
PersonalWeb respects the intellectual property rights of others. PersonalWeb prohibits copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on its Websites and Services. PersonalWeb adheres to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (DMCA) and will remove infringing content upon proper notification. If you are a copyright owner or an agent and believe that any Content on PersonalWeb’s Services or Websites violates your copyright then please send us a notice in writing using the following contact information:
c/o DMCA Agent
112 E. Line St.
Tyler, TX 75702
In accordance with the DMCA, your written notice must include the following:
• A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
• Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
• Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit PersonalWeb to locate the material (including, e.g., the URL);
• Information reasonably sufficient to permit PersonalWeb to contact you, including name, address, telephone number, and email address;
• A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the allegedly infringing material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
• A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements of this Section, your DMCA notice may not be valid. (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further detail).
IF YOU KNOWINGLY MISREPRESENT THAT MATERIAL IS OR IS NOT INFRINGING, YOU MAY BE SUBJECT TO CIVIL PENALTIES. THESE INCLUDE MONETARY DAMAGES, COURT COSTS, AND ATTORNEYS' FEES INCURRED BY PERSONALWEB, BY ANY COPYRIGHT OWNER, OR BY ANY COPYRIGHT OWNER'S LICENSEE THAT IS INJURED AS A RESULT OF RELIANCE UPON YOUR MISREPRESENTATION. YOU MAY ALSO BE SUBJECT TO CRIMINAL PROSECUTION FOR PERJURY. You agree we may provide your notice to the provider of the allegedly infringing material.
Upon receipt of a notice of claimed infringement that satisfies these requirements (or any statement in conformance with 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3)), we will act expeditiously to remove or disable access to any Content that is claimed to be infringing upon the copyright of any person under the laws of the United States and will terminate the access privileges of those who repeatedly infringe on the copyrights of others.